Cost and resource optimization in pre-clinical studies
Time savings and workflow efficiency
Improved accuracy of in-vivo disease model quantification
Diagnostic for new drug candidate progress to pre-IND filing
Accurate, diagnostic, prognostication, and prediction tools
Predicting and monitoring disease progression
Settle plate classification and colony counting for regulated settings
Digital traceability and visibility into life cycle of a settle plate
Correlating growth and characteristics of microorganisms with environmental conditions
Web-based image management for preclinical and clinical pathology work flows
Analysis platform for deep learning-based pathology and ophthalmology image analysis
Platform for microbial monitoring and predictive microbiology
Facing Challenges In Optimizing Your Pathology Workflow?
Our deep learning platforms with existing network models and pre-built AI applications provide the foundation for fast customizations and help tackle any unique challenges in your image analysis and study management workflows. Our flexible service model enables the swift deployment of these custom solutions with minimal resource and time commitment from your side.
NEWS & EVENTS
- GE Healthcare: India Edison Accelerator Cohort 3 Demo Day
- AIRAMATRIX has received the ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Publication in Scientific Reports (Nature Portfolio)
- AIRA Matrix collaborates with MPUH and GIC for prostate cancer care
- Paper accepted at the Medical Imaging with Deep Learning (MIDL) 2022.
- AIRAMATRIX has received 12th Aegis Graham Bell Award under the Innovation in Life Science category
- Two papers accepted at the IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI) 2022.